Gift Guide, holiday, Shopping

Holiday Gift Guide: For the Kids

Shopping for Christmas presents for kids is my favorite! Seriously, they have the best reactions when you find them that gift that they just love so much, getting to see how much it excites them is so much fun. It also reminds me of when I was younger and got that excited over Christmas, so I love kind of vicariously living through kids on Christmas. I definitely miss the days when all my siblings were younger and I got to buy them fun toys and girly clothes…now none of them like pink or legos, so I don’t get to have the same kind of fun. It was pretty fun putting this little gift guide together and pretending like I have some kiddos to shop for in any case….some of this stuff I kinda want for myself…I mean, that design your own headphones kit is pretty rad, and can we just talk about that taco purse?! I also am totally digging that Star Wars Sphero Force band, which is sure to be a crowd-pleaser this year. Kids these days get to have all the fun!

What was your favorite Christmas present you received as a kid?! I wanna know…let me know in the comments below, and happy shopping!

As always, this is a clickable post, so if you see something you’re interested in, just click on the image and it will take you straight to the product page.

If you missed my last two holiday gift guides, check those out here:

Let’s Get Social!>> Youtube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

• Reply Krista Williams December 5, 2016 at 11:00 am

I love this list for my nieces and nephews – so cute! that little telescope – lol

LOVE
    xo
    Krista

• Reply lavendamemory December 5, 2016 at 12:15 pm

Oooooh! My daughter will want all the girls stuff! Great list.

• Reply Meggan December 5, 2016 at 12:42 pm

Great picks for the kiddos – love the taco purse! xx

• Reply miriam December 5, 2016 at 2:42 pm

such fab picks! definitely will need to pick up a few of these items for my girls!

• Reply Christina | Oh So Glam December 6, 2016 at 5:45 am

That little puffer coat though! Ahhhh so cute!

• Reply sarah lindner December 6, 2016 at 6:40 am

Such a great kids gift guide! I kinda want some of those things for myself!

xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

• Reply baileytschwartz December 6, 2016 at 7:28 am

so many great ideas! will definitely have to use this guide for my nephew!

xoxo,
    Bailey
    Hereโ€™s The Skinny
    @baileyschwartz

• Reply Stephanie // A SPARKLE FACTOR December 6, 2016 at 8:51 am

I used to collect the holiday Barbies when I was a kid… I actually still have them all in their boxes! Stored, of course. They’re a great gift.

• Reply meilawoad December 6, 2016 at 7:09 pm

Heck those barbies are so pretty I might just buy them for myself! Helpful post btw ๐Ÿ˜Š

-Meila

• Reply lifeofasister December 6, 2016 at 10:36 pm

We went on a scavenger hunt Christmas morning and the end result was a puppy!