fashion, holiday, Outfit of the day, personal style

I Slay…at Last Minute Halloween Costumes

img_3935

Ok, so this Halloween has been a bit of a last minute situation for me. I am normally that girl that has her costume picked out in July, and I have gotten everything ready to go a month in advance. Well, my crazy life decided otherwise this year! I thought for a while about what I could dress up as that I already pretty much had in my closet, and then I was randomly watching Beyonce’s Lemonade album the other day and it hit me…I’d just be Beyonce, because honestly who doesn’t want to be Beyonce, right? While not a whole lot of people knew who I was, I really didn’t care too much. In fact, I am pretty sure I could easily wear this ensemble on any night of the week and rock it because this is actually a killer outfit!

This costume would not have been possible without my new Irresistable Me hair extensions. These things are a little crazy, I am not going to lie. I really had no idea what I was getting myself into when I ordered the 24 inch extensions but, I look like Rapunzel in them. As long as these are, they definitely were helpful in creating Bey’s super exaggerated braids she has in the Formation video. I couldn’t quite swing these around like a lasso like she does, but boy did I try! The great thing about these extensions is that they are made out of human hair, so you can do anything to them that you would normally do to your own hair. I may have to get them trimmed, but for now I am definitely having fun using them to create really awesome braided styles like this!

img_3949

img_3960

img_3929

img_3942

img_3944

img_3957

img_3927

Top: Asos/ Skirt: Forever 21, old, similar/ Hat: Urban Outfitters/ Necklace: Mirina Collections/ Booties: Shoe Mint, old, similar/ Purse: c/o Oliver Bilou

Shop the look:

Let’s get social!>> Youtube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Thanks for reading, have a safe and fun Halloween! xo

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

• Reply Style & Life by Susana October 31, 2016 at 4:14 pm

You are so slaying!! Great outfit suggestions. Love that skirt, hat and handbag!! x

• Reply thetravelpockets October 31, 2016 at 5:49 pm

I love this costume! Such a great idea. I hate spending loads of money on a costume, but it’s pieces I can wear on other days I don’t mind at all πŸ™‚

• Reply Kemi October 31, 2016 at 10:16 pm

Wow!! You are really slaying in this outfit/costume!!! Love the jewelry!!

• Reply nycgingeronthego November 1, 2016 at 12:38 pm

Creative idea! I just pulled some accessories from my closet this year. I didn’t do the full mermaid get up again.

• Reply My Shopping Diet November 1, 2016 at 1:50 pm

I have never tried extensions, but they looks great on you! And the overall look is awesome! Love this shade of lipstick!

• Reply cherene saradar November 1, 2016 at 1:56 pm

I love Halloween but I am terrible at last minute. Going to call you for help next year!

• Reply Ree love30 November 1, 2016 at 3:27 pm

I love this outfit! You look amazing. Love how you finished it with the hat and your extensions look gorgeous! Ree love30

• Reply Sharon Wu November 2, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Amazing look! It definitely looks really well put together xo, sharon

• Reply Debbie Savage November 4, 2016 at 1:32 pm

The jewelry and your abs looks amazing! I love this outfit too! xoxo
    Debbie | http://www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

• Reply Miss Moore Style November 5, 2016 at 10:54 am

Aw thanks! I barely have time for the gym anymore so I appreciate that my abs are still visible lol πŸ™ˆ

• Reply Saskia Bzn December 16, 2016 at 3:37 am