Affordable Fashion, Outfit of the day, personal style

Transitional Fashion: Off the Shoulder from Summer to Fall

jmoore06_02

When I put this look together, I thought to myself, man, I sure did LOVE wearing off the shoulder stuff this summer, won’t it be a shame to have to pack all these awesome pieces away for the fall? And then I realized…there’s still TONS of off the shoulder pieces being sold for fall, so I really don’t have to forgo my current favorite trend. It should also be noted that here in Los Angeles, we probably won’t have any “cold” weather till like…ever…so I can probably keep baring my shoulders to my heart’s content.

This particular beaut of a dress came courtesy of one of my favorite budget-friendly online shopping sites, Make Me Chic, a couple weeks ago, and I am definitely loving it for more than its shoulder-less qualities. For one, these sleeves kinda make me feel like Cersei Lannister…if you don’t know who that is we can’t talk. Secondly, the pinstripes really make this dress pop. However, the best part about this dress is the fact that its a whole whopping $25. While it is very inexpensive, no one will know this because it is absolutely gorgeous in person!

The other thing that you’re probably wondering about is this gorgeous Chloe dupe that is hanging off my shoulder. In case you missed my post where I shared all the best Chloe Faye dupes, you can check that out here. This particular bag is ridiculously inexpensive and looks so much like the real thing, its just stupid.

jmoore06_15

jmoore06_12

jmoore06_11

jmoore06_05

jmoore06_22

jmoore06_04

jmoore06_17

jmoore06_09

jmoore06_06

jmoore06_14

jmoore06_21

jmoore06_03

Dress: c/o Make Me Chic/ Heels: Steve Madden, sold out, similar/ Purse: Shein/ Sunnies: Karen Walker/ Scarf: Crassion/ Necklace: c/o Gorjana/ Watch: Michael Kors

Shop the Post:

Photos by Matt Osgood

Let’s Get Social!>> Youtube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

17 Comments

• Reply Candace September 14, 2016 at 7:01 am

I have a bag like that on its way to me now and it sure isn’t Chloé lol. Very chic dress. Love the sleeves!

• Reply Stesha September 14, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Always love a good Off The Shoulder transition piece!

xxS

• Reply Sandy a la Mode September 14, 2016 at 3:57 pm

i absolutely adore this dress and the cute style!

xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

• Reply Sam September 14, 2016 at 4:11 pm

The stripes and ruffles are perfection!

xx Sam |The Heart of the House

• Reply Donna September 14, 2016 at 4:49 pm

Such a perfect transitional piece! Love it! XX, Donna

• Reply Anna Cobbs September 15, 2016 at 4:44 am

This is such a cute transitional look! I love this OTS dress paired with a silk scarf – you pull it off so well!!

xx – anna

• Reply baileytschwartz September 15, 2016 at 6:19 am

All of your accessories are to die for! Those sunglasses, rings, purse, I love it all!

xoxo,
    Bailey
    Here’s The Skinny

• Reply asparklefactor September 15, 2016 at 7:41 am

Obsessed with this! Everything about how you styled this look is fab, lady! I spotted that dress online and wondered what it would look like on… you are rocking it! Dying over the neck scarf.

xo Steph
    A Sparkle Factor

• Reply Adaleta Avdić September 15, 2016 at 11:10 am

This is a really fun look, perfect for the transition into fall, and I absolutely adore the bandana scarf. You look so cool! xx Adaleta Avdic