fashion, Outfit of the day, personal style

Take Your T-Shirt and Jeans Game to the Next Level

IMG_2708

First of all, can I get a slow clap for the fact that I’m actually wearing pants again?! Seriously, I was writing my last post and realized I have been posting straight dress outfit posts all summer. If that doesn’t tell you something about my summer uniform, I don’t know what would! While dresses are my obvious choice for the HOT summer months here in LA, it is inevitable that a jeans and t-shirt day will eventually happen. However, I tend to get very bored by that combo. This mesh-embroidered top is such a great answer to getting out of your jeans and tee rut. It has the same shape as a cropped t-shirt, but definitely has so much more of an edge. This is definitely a t-shirt that is far from boring!

IMG_2723

IMG_2716

IMG_2702

IMG_2729

IMG_2710

IMG_2731

IMG_2704

IMG_2725

IMG_2732

IMG_2727

Shirt: Shein/ Jeans: Urban Outfitters, similar/ Handbag: Kate Spade/ Shoes: Shoedazzle/ Watch: Michael Kors

Shop more from this look:

Thanks for reading, have a great day!xo

Let’s get social!>> Youtube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter

Photos by Wendy Jones

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

15 Comments

• Reply Velvet and Vibranium (@kelly_hoggons) August 11, 2016 at 2:08 am

I’m so in love with this top! It’s absolutely gorgeous and those shoes are to die for. I also tend to prefer dresses in summer, but I often revert back to jeans and tees to avoid shaving haha

Kelly // Velvet and Vibranium

• Reply Candace August 11, 2016 at 2:11 am

ShoeDazzle has really stepped up their game since I last shopped there. I love the color of those flats. It goes really well with that blouse πŸ™‚

• Reply Susana August 11, 2016 at 2:45 am

Those lace ups!! Love the colour! Great top and great jeans. Until you mentioned that you’ve been in all dresses in all of your posts I realised it too! Great picks x

• Reply Travel Pockets August 11, 2016 at 7:30 am

I’m loving this outfit. I love how those red strappy sandals really pop. I promised myself no more shoes, but now I really want those sandals!!!

• Reply Miss Moore Style August 11, 2016 at 8:22 am

They’re less than $30, it’s such a reasonable price, I say why not lol πŸ˜‰

• Reply afashionholicslife August 11, 2016 at 4:13 pm

In love with the top! It is so unique! Yeah, I have always seen u in pretty dresses all summer ! Finally I m seeing u in jeans! Love the bag and show combo looks great with the outfit…..I don’t know but this outfit feels surprisingly me!

• Reply My Shopping Diet August 12, 2016 at 6:33 pm

Very cute! I am also guilty of wearing jeans and tees just because mommyhood is so messy. But sometimes I just want a dressy fun top like this one! Super cute!

• Reply April Rose Pengilly August 13, 2016 at 5:08 am

What a lovely outfit! Those shoes are a fantastic colour. Great post!
    April xx

| APRIL ROSE PENGILLY |

• Reply Wearowska August 31, 2016 at 6:02 am

Great. <3 Beautiful shoes and this color !!!!

• Reply aliyan khan September 17, 2016 at 1:32 am

Nice outfit πŸ™‚

Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog