fashion, Outfit of the day, personal style

The Dress I’ve Been Wearing All Summer Long!

IMG_2384

As a girl who shops A TON, I find that I rarely buy something that I wear continually…as in, can’t get enough of it continually. When I was younger, I definitely used to find a dress that really spoke to me and just wear the heck out of it. However, as I’ve gotten older, that sort of love-at-first-sight feeling with a dress has not really come over me on that level, until this summer. Believe it or not, I found this cactus-print dress while shopping through a Mango store in a train station in Italy. At the time I was thinking to myself…”I should be buying things that scream ‘Europe!'” This dress does not scream Europe at all, but it did scream Southern California. As I have been loving southwestern prints lately, I decided to snag this dress, and I have been wearing it constantly ever since! I love how I can dress this up or down so easily…here I wore it with some gladiator sandals for a day at the Getty Museum in LA, but I definitely wore it on my Europe trip with heels for a night out while I was in Rome. Check out the links below to shop this dress!

IMG_2364

IMG_2353

IMG_2432

IMG_2377

IMG_2362

IMG_2392

IMG_2373

Dress: Mango/ Sandals: Forever 21, similar/ Purse: H&M/ Watch: Michael Kors/ Choker: Asos

Shop this look:

Photos by Josephine Moore

Thanks for reading, have a great day! xo

Let’s get social!>> Youtube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

• Reply Alia Preston August 5, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Girl! This outfit is fierce! I love it!

• Reply Candace August 8, 2016 at 5:55 am

I wish we had a local MANGO store here. It’s one of my favorite places to shop online. Love the layering of he bralette underneath!

• Reply Miss Moore Style August 8, 2016 at 9:27 am

I love mango! We have some in LA but none convenient to my area. However, in Europe I was surrounded by them and it was both awesome and terrible (for my bank account lol)

• Reply FiveFootNothingShopping August 8, 2016 at 6:56 am

Those shoes are fabulous <3

• Reply nbosken August 27, 2016 at 8:05 pm

I’ve browsed through the Mango in Barcelona and I remember it having sort of an H&M or Zara feel to it. I didn’t buy anything but I’m sure will ending up buying a thing or two at a Mango shop this fall in Spain. But this dress is amazing. It looks like one you can accessorize in many ways.

Nina
    aworldofdresses.com

• Reply Miss Moore Style August 27, 2016 at 10:04 pm

Totally!!! I wear it dressy and casual no problem. Mango is amazing you’re gonna be obsessed