Shopping

Wishlist Wednesday: 16 Awesome and Affordable Pieces to Snag from Forever 21 Right Now

forever21

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

There’s nothing like a little retail therapy to get you over humpday! If you read my blog often, you know I have a serious problem when it comes to Forever 21…I am constantly shopping there because in the past couple years, they have been killing it! I’m just gonna say this right now, I am not paid by Forever 21 to write about them all the time, I just seriously can’t get enough! I’ve rounded up some of my current favorites from my favorite budget friendly store. All of these are awesome pieces that are on trend for the summer and into the fall. I mean…check out that embroidered bomber jacket and those frayed jeans…total must-have’s for fall! Get these babies while you can though, Forever 21 often sells out of their more popular pieces. Happy shopping!

As always, thanks for reading! xo

Let’s Get Social!>> Youtube | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

• Reply Qazi Fabia Hoq August 3, 2016 at 11:10 am

Thank u ! Needed this this! Definitely going for number 11!

• Reply My Shopping Diet August 3, 2016 at 12:04 pm

Love your picks Jessica! F21 has been pretty awesome lately and my local store is huge, so every time I’m lucky enough to put both babies for a nap in the stroller, I’m browsing the F21 racks lol! That’s the only way for me to really shop without interruptions! 🙂

• Reply mateussusanalopes August 3, 2016 at 2:49 pm

Great selections of items!!! I’ve selected 9 items from the list I so definitely want! We don’t have Forever 21 here in Australia but I’m familiar with it, when I’ve travelled overseas. Love you Wednesday posts x

• Reply Miss Moore Style August 3, 2016 at 4:13 pm

Thanks Susana! That’s crazy that y’all down have f21 down there!!! It’s my jam!

• Reply Ida Zongo August 3, 2016 at 5:20 pm

Items number 1,5,6,and 12 are also my favourite picks! Great selections

• Reply Holly Sparkes August 4, 2016 at 2:46 am

Love your blog it’s so professional and I’m bbsessed with that bomber! It’d mean a lot if you could check out my blog and maybe follow back on bloglovin- much love Holly xo

• Reply Candy Waltrip August 4, 2016 at 8:33 am

I stopped going to F21 and then a couple years ago I randomly walked into one of their stores with a friend and was so surprised at how much they changed! Now I’m like you and I go there all the time. I don’t know if they changed their designers, but something changed and I am loving it just like you 🙂

• Reply Miss Moore Style August 4, 2016 at 1:27 pm

It used to be so cheap looking…it’s totally different now!!

• Reply Candace August 4, 2016 at 6:59 pm

I’m with Qazi. I have been eyeing embroidered bombers and denim jackets lately, and that one is really cute. I almost can’t wait for fall!